HI I’m Carol,
Think of me as your solution minded, operations focused partner. I’m on a mission to help interior designers run businesses that look and behave like well-oiled machines.
For 15 years I worked on residential and multi-family residential design projects across North America. I was primarily focused on the Canadian market but there have been a few exciting projects in California and New York sprinkled in over the years.
A few years ago I found my passion had shifted within my own business.
THE CREATIVE NERD WAS BORN
I started to feel more excited about the back office rather than the design work. I started to geek out on mastering systems and learning about automation.
My idea of a good time was creating workflows and integrating new software into my business. Bonus points if it could automate something and take that task off my plate.
I started by mapping my entire process to see where I could create processes so that nothing ever fell through the cracks.
I created document templates and email templates. I researched and learned which online tools would help me organize client documentation and through trial and error I learned how to connect it all through automations. These systems and tools started to make a difference in how I managed my business.
I was organized and running like a well oiled machine. My client list grew but I still preferred the back end of the business.
I KNEW A CHANGE WAS NEEDED…
I realized it was unusual for a creative person to become so interested in the business.
I decided to explore the idea of helping other designers but I had no idea where this seedling of an idea would take me.
I started offering help to designers I knew. Soon it became a full-time business and I’ve never looked back.
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
If any of this sounds familiar we could be a good fit:
- You love all of the design aspects of your business.
- You love being the front person and interacting with the clients.
- You’re not always confident in the order that you create and present your designs and sometimes you’re not ready when the trades need their drawing package.
- You have no systems in place and with each new client you’re reinventing the wheel.
- You want to get more organized and automated but you don’t have time to do the research.
- You’re not confident in how to lead a client through the process.
If you feel like your lack of systems is holding you back from showing up confidently, that doesn’t have to be the case. Check out my services to see if it feels like the right fit for your business.
Want to find out more? Let’s connect.