A virtual design AGENCY WILL FOCUS ON THE MARKETING AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHILE YOU TAKE CARE OF THE DESIGN.
Do you feel like you’re juggling 2 separate jobs? In a busy design practice the design work, client meetings and managing site visits is a full-time job.
And then there’s managing all that is involved in a small business – maintaining a seamless workflow, creating brand messaging through consistent blogging and staying in touch via email marketing.
What are the benefits of HIRING a virtual AGENCY?
- You’re hiring someone with experience in the interior design industry who will make you feel supported.
- We can immediately work through issues that are affecting your business and your stress levels.
- You don’t need to bring on a full-time partner who may want to change the direction of the business but you’ll get all the benefits.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
- Coaching sessions, just one or ongoing support.
- Creating systems & processes for better efficiency with clients and a more polished presentation of your work.
- Generate relevant blog posts to attract and create authority. As a result, you’ll attract the clients you want to work with.
- Work on email marketing to maintain visibility and reinforce your knowledge in the industry.
- Updating website content to maintain brand messaging.
- Create lead generation strategy to support your business goals and keep readers fully engaged with your brand.
If you’re ready to step more fully into the role of Lead Designer within your company and step away from the marketing and business, I’m here to help you.